- The effect of bifurcation on patent litigation: Evidence from the Inter Partes Review in the U.S.
with Yassine Lefouili and Brian Love (in progress)
- Freemium in Digital Markets: Evidence from an Online Game
with Alessandro Iaria, Manasa Patnam, Louis Pape, Julian Runge, Stefan Wagner (in progress)
- The impact of government funding on science: Evidence from the U.S. government shutdown (in progress)
- Submarine Trademarks
with Carsten Fink, Andrea Fosfuri, and Amanda Myers
- The Effect of Patent Litigation Insurance: Theory and Evidence from NPEs
with Bernhard Ganglmair and Brian Love
- The Effect of Fee Shifting on Litigation: Evidence from a Court Reform in the UK
with Yassine Lefouili, Brian Love and Luke McDonagh, TSE Working Paper No. 16-740.
- Intellectual Property Use and Firm Performance: the Case of Chile
with Carsten Fink and Bronwyn Hall, NBER WP 24348.
- Mixed ownership in the face of technological change: The response to digitization in the telecommunications industry
with David Wehrheim, Hakki Dogan Dalay, and Andrea Fosfuri
- Technology Entry in the Presence of Patent Thickets
with Bronwyn Hall and Georg von Graevenitz, NBER WP 21455.
- Does Online Search Predict Sales? Evidence from Big Data for Car Markets in Germany and the UK
with Valentine Millot, Oliver Turnbull, and Georg von Graevenitz
- Untested Assumptions and Data Slicing: A Critical Review of Firm-Level Production Function Estimators
with Markus Eberhardt, Oxford University, Department of Economics Discussion Paper No. 513