- Technology Entry in the Presence of Patent Thickets, with Bronwyn Hall
and Georg von Graevenitz, NBER WP 21455.
- Attention and Saliency on the Internet: Evidence from an Online Recommendation System
with Pramila Krishnan and Manasa Patnam, CEPR Discussion Paper No. 10939
- Does Online Search Predict Sales? Evidence from Big Data for Car Markets in Germany and the UK
with Valentine Millot, Oliver Turnbull, and Georg von Graevenitz
- The Impact of International Patent Systems: Evidence from Accession to the European Patent Convention
with Bronwyn Hall, NBER WP 24207.
- Intellectual Property Use in Middle Income Countries: the Case of Chile
with Carsten Fink and Bronwyn Hall, NBER WP 24348.
- Green Technology Diffusion: A Post-Mortem Analysis of the Eco-Patent Commons
with Jorge Contreras and Bronwyn H. Hall
- Mixed ownership in the face of technological change: The response to digitization in the telecommunications industry
with David Wehrheim, Hakki Dogan Dalay, and Andrea Fosfuri
- The Effect of Fee Shifting on Litigation: Evidence from a Court Reform in the UK
with Yassine Lefouili, Brian Love and Luke McDonagh, TSE Working Paper No. 16-740.
- Freemium in Digital Markets: Evidence from an Online Game
with Alessandro Iaria, Manasa Patnam, Julian Runge, Stefan Wagner (in progress)
- Submarine Trademarks
with Carsten Fink, Andrea Fosfuri, and Amanda Myers (in progress)
- The Impact of NPE Insurance on Patent Litigation
with Bernhard Ganglmair, Brian Love, Shawn Miller (in progress)
- The effect of bifurcation on patent litigation: Evidence from the Inter Partes Review in the U.S.
with Yassine Lefouili and Brian Love (in progress)
- The impact of government funding on science: Evidence from the U.S. government shutdown (in progress)
- The Effect of University Incubators on Innovation: Evidence from the UK (in progress)
- Untested Assumptions and Data Slicing: A Critical Review of Firm-Level Production Function Estimators
with Markus Eberhardt, Oxford University, Department of Economics Discussion Paper No. 513